These aren’t just cropped photos printed on to tees.
Instead PhotoWorks t shirts see the photos stylised and, where the design calls for it, cut out to create a t shirt that’s completely unique.
Ordering couldn’t be easier:
- Pick a great photo of the groom. Perhaps that one of him in drag at uni, or the one where he’s wearing a mankini.
- Get all of the guys attending to let you know their size and the name they’d like printing on if you’re going for back names. You may have to ask the groom’s mum or fiancé to get his tee size.
- Choose the design you want and let us know how many you need.
- For each stag t shirt in the order, choose a shirt type, colour and size, as well as adding a back name or other extras if that’s what you’re doing. Note that these extras incur small extra charges.
- Once you’ve filled in the details for each individual tee, add in the personalised front text you’d like to see and upload your photo.
- Sit back and wait for your proof to arrive via email.
Once you’ve approved your proof, we’ll get printing on your t shirts and get them posted out to you – you won’t be waiting long.
If we don’t do the PhotoWorks t shirt you’re after, get in touch on 0151 317 9292 and we’ll see if we can come up with a design you love.