The PJ sets come with a choice of shorts or long pants in tartan with either a V-neck tee or a thick-strap vest in white or azalea pink.
The glam design comes in gold, rose gold or silver foil or simple, stylish white. The hard part is choosing what to go for. The designs are all about the different roles within the bridal party, so everyone from the bride to be to her mum can have one. And the best part is there’s no compromise on size. Tops and bottoms are sized separately so everyone can look and feel their best – even in PJs.
Because there are so many possible combinations to order, we’ve made a list of the things you’ll need to know for each person:
- Their hen party role
- Whether they want a t shirt or vest, and shorts or long pants
- What colour top they want
- What size they need for tops and bottoms
- What print colour they’re having
- What their personalised text should say. This may well be the same across all sets, or you may want, say, the bride to be to have something different.
As you order, tick off each person – and don’t forget to include yourself. Once you’ve ordered, we check everything and send you your Artwork Proofs. Once you’ve confirmed these, it’s full steam ahead to the perfect hen party or bridal pyjama sets.