There’s a choice of four different designs for the bride herself, four separate designs for the maid of honour, bridesmaids, mother of the bride and mother of the groom, and another four designs for the hens themselves.
This means you can let every member of the bride’s squad have their own, personal t shirt, while all keeping in with the classy theme.
So how to order?
- Choose your design.
- Say how many of that design you want (you may just want one maid of honour tee, but three bridesmaid tees).
- For each individual shirt, choose the fit, size, colour and print colour.
- Add optional extras such as back name or number.
- Decide on your front text. This will be the same across all t shirts.
- Add to basket and, when you’re done, place your order.
Simple! Just remember that you may want to make the bride’s t shirt a different colour so that she stands out. You should also be sure to keep your personalisation options (front text, for instance) the same across all tees, even when ordering different designs.
You asked for classy hen party t shirts – we’ve helped you find them.