Please read before placing an order
If you have any queries relating to these terms and conditions, please email our team at email@example.com
mrporkys.com is the website of Mr Porkys Limited, Company No. 8466629. The term "Mr Porkys" "Porkys" "mrporkys.com" "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose address is Unit 4 Dickson Street, Liverpool, L3 7EB. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. Delivery options, charges and estimated timescales are specified in the Delivery page of the ‘Help & Info’ section on this site. Delivery page can be found here.
All packages must be signed for. If you miss a delivery, a card will be left. Call the number on the card to re-arrange delivery or to arrange collection of the parcel from your local depot.
Items will be held for 18 calendar days, after which it will be returned to us. Any Redelivery date must be within 18 calendar days of the first delivery attempt. If you still require the order after it has been returned to Mr Porkys, then a second delivery charge must be paid.
Turnaround Time is defined as being the total time it takes from the confirmation of order via the Artwork Preview email to when it arrives at the preferred delivery address. This is calculated using Production Time plus Delivery Time. Further details on this are highlighted below.
These time scales are aims only. It is dependent on production time, stock and courier service.
We are not responsible for any factors beyond our reasonable control. We will inform you as much as possible as to the progress of your order.
We reserve the right to change the timescales defined on the site at any time.
Production Time is defined as being the time it takes for Mr Porkys to print your customised products. It is calculated from confirmation of Artwork Preview. This timescale is subject to change. Updates will be provided when possible but not in all situations. We reserve the right to change Production Time at any given moment without notice.
From dispatch and delivery time are defined as when a parcel is collected from Mr Porkys by the courier and scanned into their system, not from when your order is placed. It is calculated from when your order leaves Mr Porkys and does not include Production Time.
Deliveries to certain postcodes may take longer than stated.
We have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or for any damage to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control.
Any delay in your parcel reaching you after it has been dispatched from Mr Porkys premises is the sole responsibility of the courier.
The courier will aim but do not guarantee to deliver your items by the delivery times that are set out or selected on the mrporkys.com website. Mr Porkys will help to the best of our ability to give updates and to rectify any issues with the courier but will have no liability for any delay, loss or damage.
We will issue no refund for the failure of the courier to deliver your parcel on the date you specified.
It is the responsibility of you, the customer, to make sure you give yourself enough time when ordering to accommodate any reasonable delay by the courier in getting your parcel to you.
If your parcel is lost in transit by the courier, you can claim compensation from them. The courier has, as per their terms and conditions, up to 10 days to deliver your parcel before it is considered lost. Once acknowledged as lost by the courier, we will assist you or process the claim on your behalf.
We can change or vary our delivery pricing without notice.
2. Personalised goods are products that are customised to specifications as provided by you, the customer.
As these products are personalised for the specific customer, only faulty goods can be returned. Goods must be returned within 7 days of receipt for an exchange or refund. Faulty goods must be be in a new, unused condition.
Faulty goods are defined as:
- Having a hole or tear in the garment
- A discrepancy in equal sized garments
- Garment does not match the size guide measurements plus the give or take margins
Any faults to the garments caused by damaged packaging that occurred in transit can be dealt with upon providing photographic evidence in the first instance and then the subsequent immediate return of said damaged goods.
In the unlikely event that we have sent you the wrong order, you must return the order immediately and we’ll send the correct order to you after we receive the previous incorrect order. You have 7 days from receipt of the incorrect order to return it to us. The incorrect item(s) must be in a new, unused condition.
Under no circumstance can an order be returned for the following reasons:
- You’ve ordered the wrong size after agreement of preview and order list
- You no longer want or like the design, shirt type or colours
- The wrong details, information or spelling have been entered during the customisation process and have subsequently been agreed to in the artwork preview email
- You have changed your mind about the purchase of our products
If you return non faulty personalised products we will not deliver them a second time without a delivery charge. No refund will be issued.
Non Personalised Goods
2b. Non Personalised items are Accessory products without any customised features.
These items can be returned providing they are in a new, unused, as received condition. You have 14 days from receipt of purchase to return them.
Returns must be securely packaged. We will not refund any damaged or lost in transit parcels. If a returns is lost, you must claim compensation via the courier.
You will be responsible for the returns shipping cost.
Before your return your items
You must get in touch before you return your faulty personalised products. Contact us via email, phone or contact form as provided on the website.
Any non personalised accessories can be returned without prior contact.
Please return to the address:
Returns, Unit 4 Dickson Street, Liverpool, L3 7EB
All refunds will go directly back to payment card.
Order Process and Payment
3. Once you have filled out your payment details and confirmed your order, your payment will be processed by - depending on your preferred method - Sage Pay, PayPal or Amazon Pay on their secure servers. Using this system we have no access to your debit / credit card information, we simply receive a notification that the transaction has been approved or cancelled. We never see or hold any financial details. Please see the Sage Pay, PayPal or Amazon Pay websites for any questions regarding card payments and security. When your payment has been completed you will be returned to this site.
Right to cancel
4. No contract exists between you and us for the sale of any goods until we have received and accepted your order together with your payment. You will receive confirmation and an order receipt by email to the email address you have given. Once you have received this, there is a binding legal contract between you and us.
5. You have the right to cancel the contract after payment has been received but only before design and production has started. To exercise your right to cancel within the given timeframe, please contact us via e-mail at sales [at] mrporkys.com
6. You do not have the right to cancel the order after the t-shirts have been printed and produced, as they have been made to your own personal specification.
7. We reserve the right to refuse any custom or order. Non-acceptance of any order may result from one of the following:
- The product ordered being unavailable from stock
- Our inability to obtain authorisation of payment
- An infringement of copyright
- Offensive Material
8. If there are any problems with your order we shall contact you via phone or email. We reserve the right to reject any offer to purchase by you at any time.
9. Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices are inclusive of VAT. Product prices are exclusive of delivery. Delivery is charged separately.
10. All prices are inclusive of VAT at the current rates and are correct at the time of entering the information onto the system. The total cost of the order is the price of the products plus the delivery charge. This breakdown is provided in the basket and checkout areas of the website. It is also detailed on your order confirmation emails.
11. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on the website. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your screen, we cannot guarantee that any screen’s display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the product.
12. All sizes and measurements are approximate, they should only be used as a guide, however we do make every effort to ensure they are as accurate as possible. Sizes and measurements are provided by the manufacturer.
13. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. We reserve the right to refuse orders where product information has been mis-published including prices and promotions. We reserve the right to change any details, content and pricing without notice.
14. Garments are subject to availability. As there is a delay between the time when the order is placed and the time when the order is accepted, the stock position relating to particular items may change. If an item you have ordered becomes out of stock we shall notify you via email or phone call as soon as possible.
15. By sharing any contribution (including any text, photographs or graphics) with us you agree to grant us, free of charge, permission to use the material in any way we want (including modifying or deleting it). This includes posting the material on our website and social media channels. In order that we can use your contribution, you confirm that your contribution is your own or you have permission from owner, is not defamatory and does not infringe any UK laws and that you have the right to give us permission to use it for the purposes specified above.
15b. We will consider the removal of any customer material upon request.
16. Certain (hypertext) links in this site will lead to websites, which are not under the control of Mr Porkys. When you activate any of these you will leave the Mr Porkys website and Mr Porkys have no control over and will accept no responsibility or liability in respect of the material on any website, which is not under the control of Mr Porkys.
17. Mr Porkys shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage, which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this website.
18. The use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
19. You must not use our website in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
20. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales. Your statutory rights are not affected.
21. These disclaimers and exclusions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. If any provisions of these disclaimers and exclusions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
23. We will not, under any circumstance share any information or material you provide to Mr Porkys Ltd and their respective websites.
24. We ask for your name, telephone number, home address, email address and delivery address. We require this information to provide an accurate service. We also gather this information for internal record keeping and to improve our service and products.
25. We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
26. We have no access to your debit, credit card or financial information. We do not see or handle any of these details. All transactions are securely processed by either Sage Pay, PayPal or Amazon Pay. Please see Order Process and Payment on this page for further details.
26b. We comply to the mandatory requirements of the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) via Lloyds Bank Cardnet services.
27. We use traffic log cookies from Google Analytics to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to our customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
This website is copyright of Mr Porkys Limited, Company No. 8466629. © Mr Porkys Limited 2010-2018. All rights reserved.